LINPAC EPS Trays - LINPAC provides a colourful selection of foam trays to give your fresh baked goods maximum shelf appeal.
- Flexibility – suitable for use in both manual and automatic applications in-store
- Consumer appeal – with a wealth of sizes and colours to choose from your products will stand out from the crowd
- Reduced waste – whether it’s one of our glossy laminated trays or a simple standard tray, EPS offers exceptional protection for your delicate bakery products both on the shelf and in the shopping basket. It will look as good at home as it does in the shop
- Sensory appeal - warm touch packaging for tactile pack design. Consumers tell us they like the feel, and value this as part of their experience, driving repeat custom and happy shoppers
Today’s market standard in protein wrapping
- The Zenium® range of stretch PVC films from LINPAC Packaging is the most trusted film brand for wrapping protein products on the market today.
- This transparent, low gauge, high gloss film, offers anti-fog characteristics to keep your products looking as fresh as the moment they were wrapped.
- Robust film – the double layer design of Zenium® makes it highly resistant to puncturing when packing bone-in products minimising your waste and costs
- In store waste minimisation – high puncture resistance minimises waste during packing and handling
For delicate products which are easily crushed or damaged during transportation, or to display that sumptuous snack for the impulse snacker
- Reduced waste in storage and transit – the robust rib design and cavitations in each tray prevent upper layers of products from touching lower layers so that products arrive at their destination in one piece. Let us help you to design around your logistics challenges and retain your products' premium aesthetics throughout the supply chain.
- Reduced transportation costs – transport trays from LINPAC are designed so that empty trays stack closely together to maximise space both in transit and storage. Filled trays fit neatly together so that more products can be transported in the same space - saving up to 15% on distribution costs.
- Maximised point of sale appeal – choose from an extensive range of sizes, shapes and colours to display your products
For the demanding industrial bakery environment, - traditional, robust trays for lid sealing or overwrapping for a range of delicate pastries and morning goods or lightweight skillets for biscuits,
cookies and chocolates.
- Reduced Waste - best in class, light weighted packaging that drives lowest cost through efficient product protection
- Technical and engineering support to ensure your packaging operation is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Flexibility & Innovation - Unique designs to wow your consumers and drive sales
When only a box will do – LINPAC offer a family of hinged containers in crystal clear PET to maximise shelf appeal
and tempt the indulgent snacker.
- Whether you require a simple hinged box or an airtight container, we have the solution to meet your needs
- Efficient – robust design and snap close lids ensure smooth and efficient production runs to minimise costs and maximise line speeds
- Consumer appeal – produced in supercleaned rPET, the LeanBake range of crystal clear boxes ensure your products are center of attention and drive sales
- Flexibility and Innovation - while standardisation is important, LINPAC can also produce products unique to you to wow your consumers
Cakes, gateaux, pies or flans - round, square or rectangular - LINPAC manufactures fresh thinking bakery packaging to appeal to the most discerning of consumers.
- Reduced waste - best in class, light weighted packaging solutions that drive lowest cost and provide unique ways to better protect your delicate products
- Consumer appeal - by using the Supercleaning process, the LINPAC range leads the way in crystal clear packaging design, ensuring your products are center of attention and drive sales
- Flexibility and Innovation - while standardisation of your ranges is always important, LINPAC can also make product designs unique to you to wow your consumers
Contemporary designs for ‘wraps’ and tortillas
- Crystal clear design for maximum shelf appeal this is a hinged box standing vertically to show off product contents
- 360 product visibility
- Robust design for maximum protection and to retain freshness
With over 40 years of experience and a deep understanding of the demands of today’s fast paced food and drink industry, LINPAC has developed a wide range of flexible films to meet your every need. From complex multilayer barrier films to simple monolayer structures, LINPAC works to drive efficiencies through your business and drive down your costs.