The easy choice for caterers – from outdoor events to company canteens, from fast food operations to a simple BBQ, Trimplates from LINPAC meet all your catering needs. This lightweight family of non absorbent, single service tableware is the easy choice for the professional caterer.
- Safe and Reliable – the robust design of this non-absorbent tableware ensures it retains its shape for any meal
- Easy to use – hygienic, single service design for the busy catering environment
- Maximise your profits - divided plates offer portion control to reduce food waste and minimise your costs
Your perfect packaging partner for outdoor catering!
- Increase your customer satisfaction – LINPAC Catering trays are quick and easy to fill to minimise your queuing times
- Compact storage - minimise your storage needs by choosing the ‘Space Saver’ range
- Flexible Range - a diverse size range ensures a tray size to suit every meal and event option
Combining a unique air flow technology with a sleek design to offer you perfect packaging
- Enhance your customer satisfaction - unique air flow technology ensures battered food stays crisper for longer
- Minimum shelf space utilisation – compact design with great stacking ability for the busy catering environment
- Flexible design - small, medium and large sizes to suit all meal options
LINPAC offers an impressive range of hinged boxes low in weight and with a low carbon foot print.
- Products using the best ingredients deserve the best packaging!Ensure your hot food stays hot and preserve the most important factor – taste - by choosing from our extensive family of hot food containers
- Easy to use – designed for the hectic catering environment
- Maximise your profits - accurate portion control minimises your costs and food waste
Your customers in restaurants, takeaways, outside catering, delicatessen or institutional foodservice industries understand that good food needs the right packaging. So, at LINPAC we make sure it is presented in the best way possible, and also protected so the food tastes as good when it is eaten as it did when first cooked.
Our fresh thinking means that we continuously deliver solutions which help you to minimise the amount of storage space needed for your packaging. We also help you to maximise your speed of service by ensuring the packaging is as user friendly as possible.