A polyolefin based stretch film designed specifically for linear flow-pack type wrapping machines.
- Minimises waste – the double layer robust design of LINfirst® makes it highly resistant to puncturing
- Cost efficient – the high stretchability of LINfirst® minimises your film usage
- Drive sales through enhanced shelf impact – all films are high gloss and transparency and include antifog to ensure great looking packs every time
Non-Barrier Flow Pack Polyolefin base.
- Hot tack seal and high puncture resistance.
- Formulated for frozen food products and designed for sequential or continuous
- VFFS bagging processes.
- From 27 to 50 µm
- LINform® PE HB High barrier (Evoh) antifog, flow pack film for Horizontal and vertical processes in a modified atmosphere packaging context (from protein to prepared and chilled food). Designed for high speed machines (up to 120 packs/min) and specific sealing for a secure seal through contaminant. The outstanding clarity will drive sales. From 42 to 62 µm.
- LINform® PE C Medium barrier (OPA) flow pack film for Horizontal and vertical processes in a modified atmosphere packaging context (from protein to prepared and chilled food). Design for high speed machines (up to 120 packs/min), better puncture resistance and specific sealing for a secure seal through contaminant. The outstanding clarity will drive sales. From 55 to 60 µm
- LINform® Star Shrink high barrier (Evoh) antifog flow pack film for Horizontal machine in a modified atmosphere packaging context. Quick and designed shrink effect to enhance pack appearance moving through most of shrink tunnels at high speed. Design for high speed machines (up to 80 packs/min) and specific sealing for a secure seal through contaminant. The outstanding clarity and haze will drive sales. From 20 to 25 µm.
- LINform® HBS Shrink high barrier (Evoh) flow pack film for Horizontal machine in a Vacuum packaging context. Quick and designed shrink effect to enhance pack appearance and vacuum level when moving through most of vacuum chambers and shrink tunnels. Design for high speed machines (up to 60 packs/min) and specific sealing for a secure seal through contaminant. The outstanding clarity will drive sales. From 40 to 60 µm.
The original foam tray!
Ideal for manual applications and suitable for entry level packaging requirements for the retailing of cheese, meat, fish and poultry. These EPS trays can be used with both manual and automatic stretch wrapping machines. The insulation and cushioning qualities of EPS foam trays offer good protection and product presentation both in-store and in transit Multi-functional, all-round, cost effective packaging solution
Ideal for that fresh 'just packed' look
- A cost-effective absorbent tray for both manual and stretch wrap packaging applications.
- Flexibility - range of depths to pack varying weights of meat using the same sealing equipment and settings
- Offers a cost-effective short shelf life solution to retailers and packers
Premium patented packaging with market leading absorbency!
- The market leading absorbency of LINstar® removes the need for 'soaker' pads so disliked by the consumer. An ideal in-store or short shelf life packaging solution available in a variety of sizes and vibrant colours
- Designed for both manual and automatic stretch wrapping machinery
- Store efficient - absorbent core reduces shelf cleaning and waste due to leakers
The natural alternative for white meat and fish
- Designed as the new environmental standard in MAP trays, more natural in appearance, this latest tray solution from LINPAC offers retailers and packers a lightweight and efficient packaging solution for poultry and fish without compromising on performance or environmental credentials.
- Manufactured from more than 95% recyclate versus minimal use in PP
- Machine efficient - maximum strength to suit high speed denesting and sealing operations
Designed principally for the poultry market
- Enhances your environmental credentials -10% less carbon footprint than an equivalent PP tray and is recyclable
- Shelf efficiency - straight wall design for effective chiller cabinet stock control
- Cost efficient - unique ribbed base designs removes the need for 'soaker' pads, so disliked by consumers
Industry leading high barrier environmental performance, extended shelf life and exceptional product visibility.
- High Barrier Tray - minimising costly waste in the supply chain
- Cost efficient - the straight wall design of PET trays can reduce your handling costs by up to 20%
- Crystal clarity offering exceptional shelf presence and product visibility to drive sales
With over 40 years of experience and a deep understanding of the demands of today’s fast paced food and drink industry, LINPAC has developed a wide range of flexible films to meet your every need. From complex multilayer barrier films to simple monolayer structures, LINPAC works to drive efficiencies through your business and drive down your costs.